- Company: IonIdea Inc.
- EULA: Company’s End User License EULA, which is also also available at GuardOn.com/EULA
- TCU: Company’s Terms and Conditions of Use, available at GuardOn.com/TCU
- EULA-TCU: EULA and TCU
- EULA-TCU-PP: EULA, TCU and PP
- COMPANY PRODUCTS or Company Products: Individually or together, all of the offline services, online services, solutions, technologies, hardware, software, websites or any other products of Company, as specifically related to the GuardOn Security and Wellbeing Solution that Company provides, are hereinafter referred to as “COMPANY PRODUCTS” or “Company Products”
- USER, User, the User, YOU, You or you: The person or entity that uses Company Products
Collection and Use of Personal Information. We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, social media handles
- Billing Information such as credit card number, expiration date, billing address
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, ID number, account number, password
We collect this information when you:
- Set up an account
- Sign up for our newsletter or email list
- Contact us with questions or request more information about our products or services
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Assess your needs to determine which products best meet those needs
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter and informative articles
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our website and marketing efforts
In some of our products, which provide services such as personal security, emergency response services and navigation, we will also collect information on your location. We use this information to assist you in finding directions to your destination, or to send help to you when you are in distress.
Information Sharing: We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise share your personal information with third parties without first providing you notice and choice.
We may provide your personal information to agents or service providers acting on our behalf for limited purposes. For example, we may share personal information with our agents or service providers to ship your order, or send you email on our behalf. These third parties are authorized to use your personal information only to perform the service they are providing for us.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law (e.g. to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or legal process served on our website) and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request.
In the event Company goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Choice/Opt-Out. You may opt-out of receiving our newsletter or marketing emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each newsletter or marketing email or you can contact us at help<AT>GuardOn<DOT>com.
- Keep track of login name and password
- Personalize your experience
Log Files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or page views.
We use this information, which does not usually identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We may record your IP addresses when you place an order through our site in order to detect and prevent fraud.
Web Beacons. A web beacon is an electronic image placed on a web page that can serve many of the same purposes that cookies serve- for example, recording the pages you visit on our site. We or third parties may use web beacons to track the traffic patterns of users from one page to another.
We or our third party service provider may use web beacons in some of our emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients or track click-through rates. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our communications to customers and our marketing campaigns.
Flash LSOs. We use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences such as volume control, or display content based upon what you view on our site to personalize your visit. Third Parties, with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity, use Flash cookies to collect and store information.
Data Retention. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at help<AT>GuardOn<DOT>com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Security. When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes. We may update this policy from time to time as our information practices are modified or changed. If we make any material changes to this policy that affect your personal information, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Updating/Accessing/Amending/Correcting Personally Identifiable Information. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate it by making the change on our member information page